Your Personal Information:
igot will collect your personal information from the site. The type of personal information we gather may include:
1. Your name,
2. Your ID (high quality image of a government issued Identification Card),
3. Your email address,
4. Your physical address,
5. Your utility bill or bank statement (proof of residential address)
6. Your date of birth,
7. Your banking details including account numbers,
8. Your trades.
Uses of Your Personal Information:
igot may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process transactions,
- To send periodic emails with updates, promotions, company news, and changes to policies.
- To personalize your experience,
- To analyze use of our Site,
- To improve our Site,
- To improve customer service,
- To undertake a verification of your identity with third party electronic identification providers.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Recognize you as an igot customer,
- Collect information about your computer to mitigate risk and help prevent fraud,
- Customize your experience, content, and advertising,
- Measure promotional effectiveness.
Flask cookies to promote account security are used, as well as both session and persistent cookies. These cookies are encoded so that only igot can interpret the information stored on them.
igot may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, for system administration and verification purposes.
Protecting Your Information:
Your personal information is stored on igot’s servers and with certain of igot’s service providers. It is protected by maintaining both electronic and physical procedural safeguards. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption. Access to personal information is only for employees who require said information to perform their duties as employees.
Disclosure of Personal Information:
Personal information will not be disclosed, sold, or rented to third parties for their marketing purposes.
To process your payments, we may share some of your personal information with the person or the company that you are paying or that is paying you.
You consent to igot disclosing personal information when required by law to third parties for electronic identification purposes. Any third party receiving or having access to personal information is required to protect that information. igot will ensure that any such third party is aware of their obligations and that their standard of care equals our own.
Changing Personal Information:
You may access your personal information in order to make changes or corrections by visiting the ‘Setting’ section after login.
Retention of Personal Information:
Personal information will be kept for at least 5 years, or longer if required by law.
Write to us:
Suite 1101, 11/F, Supreme House
2A, Hart Avenue, TST,
Kowloon, Hong Kong
If you have any questions relating to your rights and obligations arising from this user agreement, your use of the site, your account, or any other matter, please contact: email@example.com.